looking for 04 Foerster struts

smelt240

WRX is going up. Need some struts, preferably in really nice shape.   Anybody got some, before she buys new?

And no, Im not sure what a Foerster is????

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Right. I meant to add 03 too. Lol. But he wants struts that are in good shape too so I would think the newer the better!

smelt240

Yeah, her car is a just a bit nicer than mine... don't really want to go backwards on the install.  On the newer WRX, are the Forester/Outback brackets still needed for rear wheel location?  I have a set sitting in my OBS, with some 99 Forester struts, but after the time we had removing the brackets from the donor Forester, im not sure I want to put a cutting torch to her shiny black wagon...   If I can get some work done to it, Ill lift my wagon with those parts once I can DD the Monte for a while...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I personally wouldn't bother installing the brackets. I don't have them in mine and my tires are huge and I have no issues at all. On the GC cars, it's much more necessary.

smelt240

We found what we need.   Should be happening very soon. The wife's feet have almost thawed from being in Gabe's freezer...um...garage looking at all his goodies....  An hour of looking online to make sure the front end doesn't look strange paid off.    Seems not many people lift the 06s....   Her car will be quite hard to miss soon.....  

Latest posts

Back