Looking for 09-13 wrx

Lpunch

Looking to buy an 09-13 manual wrx. Preferably white or silver but any color will do. What's out there?

evil jeff prime

My personal opinion...if you want a used one that new, you might as well buy new.

The Impreza, and by extension the WRX in my eyes, is the 2nd slowest depreciating vehicle in the US. When I bought my '13 new, I had very specific criteria I wanted, like being a WRB 5dr. At the time, every '09-'12 I found that met my criteria was low- to mid-$20k's at least, whereas the MSRP for new was about $25k. On top of that, the WRX is popular with people with more money than brains and fast & furious dreams, so you won't know if that particular car has been abused or not. Ultimately, I got exactly what I wanted, with a warranty and no mystery, for very little more money than used. 

That said, if your determined to go used, this one doesn't look to shabby: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=04963&endYear=2016&modelCode1=IMPWRX&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1981&makeCode1=SUB&searchRadius=100&showcaseListingId=0&mmt=%5BSUB%5BIMPWRX%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=398509078&Log=0

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
you can buy my 2008 sti with 70000 miles, for $22k. Black hatchback, all paperwork and receipts

jojo69

I'd agree with ^ comments about buying new if you can afford the extra money for the piece of mind.

I'm sure there are a few well taken care of and not abused wrx's out there, but unless you actually knew the person driving it (and even then), it is a gamble to make.

good luck!

Latest posts

Back