Looking for a 04-05 WRX front bumper skin

Mighty Subie

The title says it all. I had to say hello to a snowbank because some moron ran a stop sign last night and with it being so cold, I busted my bumper into about 5 pieces. I can repair what I have, but I want to just replace it if someone has one. Mine is silver, but if it's a different color, I can always paint it.

Thanks in advance.

smelt240

Speaking from experience, Evergreen can get these in a few days, and they are $200+/-.  Really beats trying to make a $100 8 year old part look good.  Paint (custom spray cans from Motor Supply) was about $40 for a can of flex primer, 1 can of code matched PSM color, and 1 can of diamond clear.  2 cans did a front bumper, STI scoop, and a fender, plus some left over to play with.  If you go this route, make 100% sure you have a mask/ respirator for the clear, or you wont be able to breathe.  But it does come out nice. Just make sure you scuff EVERYWHERE with some fine paper, or you'll have peeling.  I looked for a bumper cover for a few weeks, then went this route. I would never do another used cover again. Also, if your driving light inserts got hurt, I kept mine, and you can have them. I bought the STI vents when i got the bumper cover.

Mighty Subie

I have all the stuff to spray it myself. That's not the big deal. Pulling in the extra scratch for a new bumper can be a big deal. I'm poor. lol

Latest posts

Back