looking for a wrx

Meyagi

I'm a hack
theres a couple on craigslist right now, so craig should check the list and see if craigslist has a car for craig, so he can list his rs on craigslist since craig wont need it anymore because he bought a wrx on craigslist

/funny business

Craig

Haha nice! Problem was one i looked at has a 4 cyl misfire and the other one is rough!

sooch

Type-RA
that's what you get for buying a turbo car for cheap. rough body or shit/modded engine...

Matt

Buy cheap car.... Get a cheap garbage car.

Buy a wrecked cheap wrx.... Swap wrx into rs and go fast.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
You get what you pay for.

If you are looking for cheap and can't do any work/troubleshooting on your own, move on from anything that already has issue.

You've got to pay to play or buy broken toilets and fix them. There are gems out there, but you gotta sift through a lotta poo to get them.

HR radness

His royal radness
I have to disagree with "you buy cheap, you get cheap" I got my current bugeye wagon two years ago with 125K for $5K. It needed rear Struts, clutch, and a catalytic converter. I think that was $1000 in parts and labor (lobstah) so I had a nice turbo waggie for $6K. I beat the snot out of it and raced it in 8 events and didnt have a major issue until 190K when I spun a rod bearing.

I think you are going to go up to $5K tho craig to go from "needs a lot of work" to just "needs a few bolt-ons"

Craig

Im gonna wait until spring to then sell my OBS and maybe RS and get a nice wrx and not a dead one

Latest posts

Back