looking for a wrx

Craig

Hey guys, gonna start this thread sooner than later. Im looking for a wrx wagon or sedan idc! I just sold my obs. I have about 3000 right now but will be saving more money everyother week.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
you should be able to pick up a bugeye for 3k. 5k for a bugeye is nuts unless its got low miles or has a ton of nice parts on it. they are 10 year old cars now, most with 100K+ miles on them

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
you should be able to pick up a bugeye for 3k. 5k for a bugeye is nuts unless its got low miles or has a ton of nice parts on it. they are 10 year old cars now, most with 100K+ miles on them
This. dead bugeyes are worth 800-1400 and running ones 3k unless mint.

02 WRX Chris

This. dead bugeyes are worth 800-1400 and running ones 3k unless mint.

Although these may be true, KBB value which a lot of people go by is right around 5-6K.  that's why they are so expensive, or its because they have been "modded" and people think they are worth more ><

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Try RS25 cars for sale section also. I bought my swapped car off there, and would do it again. I got a great deal on a (now) piece of history, and my RS hasn't been the headache that I would expect of someone else's swapped project car. As long as they aren't a knucklehead, and they maintain their car, it can be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DShane

timing belt done 24k miles ago and he only wants 3k? plus it comes with a turbo-back which is the only mod you'd probably want on it anyways with that high of mileage. Seems like a solid deal to me. and you don't have to wait to save more so you can be boosting ASAP!

Ask him if the headgaskets have been done yet though.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
timing belt done 24k miles ago and he only wants 3k? plus it comes with a turbo-back which is the only mod you'd probably want on it anyways with that high of mileage. Seems like a solid deal to me. and you don't have to wait to save more so you can be boosting ASAP!

Ask him if the headgaskets have been done yet though.
Headgaskets were an issue on the N/A cars not the turbos.
Gonna get a compression test on it and probly change the timing belt asap
The timing belt was just done 24k ago. No need to do it again.

Craig

He doesn't have a reciept for the timing done. id rather do it and get it done so dont need to worry.

Latest posts

Back