Looking for different seats

Craig

looking to trade my 02 wrx front seats for some other seats. id prefer black to match my interior! whatcha got?

Last edited by a moderator:

jfraz2482

I have a set of black cloth manual bucket seats.  They came out of an 08 Ford Fusion and I am not sure if they would be a direct fit for what you are looking for.  Let me know if you are interested.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Hey Craig-- got a nice set of black cloth seats from a Foz XT that will fit. They're even heated and can be set up to work with only a little fiddling. MS won't let me upload pics here (files too big) but I got pics if you want. $150 for pair, they're in real good shape. More bolstering than the RS seats, but not as narrow as the WRX ones.

Craig

I have a set of black cloth manual bucket seats.  They came out of an 08 Ford Fusion and I am not sure if they would be a direct fit for what you are looking for.  Let me know if you are interested.
probly not. thank you for the offer though!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
OK guys, Foz XT seats are sold. That was quick! Also got a pair of 02 WRX front seats that came out of 35k car (that we converted to LDR rally car). $150 for the pair, they're real nice, not the broken-down tore-up smelly sheet you see so often on CL....

Latest posts

Back