Looking for excellent driving spots

Goose

Hey guys, I just recently got my Subaru and I'm looking for places that are fun to drive, like doing a little over the speed limit through cape elizabeth, or back roads of gorham. I'm not looking to do donuts or drag strips, just places that I can do go drive and truly enjoy the car and it's performance capabilities. Anyone have any favorite places?

Fluffy282

This time of year, not really. Too many frost heaves and pop holes. Summertime there's 114, 107?, Quaker ridge in casco and north Raymond road in Raymond are decent roads with great views of the mountains.

i-wagon

117 or 119, whichever one goes over streaked mountain between Paris and buckfield, butler hill and Fickett in auburn are fun gravel roads when they're graded

cwiggin

117 or 119, whichever one goes over streaked mountain between Paris and buckfield, butler hill and Fickett in auburn are fun gravel roads when they're graded
I always go up that one by streaked lol. Sodom rd from Norway up through Waterford to bridgton has some nice windy spots too.....always a nice ride in the summer

Latest posts

Back