Looking for shop around waterville

brycetron

I go to Doug's garage in Benton. He is pretty fair. He is reasonable if work needs to be done and you want him to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jojo69

Anyone know of a place that will give you a sticker even if you only have the rear license plate? I took my front one off last year when I got my front bumper repaired, I can't find the it now!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

Anyone know of a place that will give you a sticker even if you only have the rear license plate? I took my front one off last year when I got my front bumper repaired, I can't find the it now!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201
BMV will order you a new one, in the mean time you will have a piece of paper covering you. Run plateless until you get pulled over or next year. Not sure what it costs.

injulen

A few years ago I lost my front "Injulen" plate. It fell off and I didn't notice until I got home so I photocopied my rear plate and taped it to my front. Put tape over it to protect it from the rain. Drove like that for a good while before a friend found the plate in the Augusta Walmart parking lot and gave it back to me. It was beat up but I bent it straight and it's still in use now haha.

Pottle

I go to Doug's garage in Benton. He is pretty fair. He is reasonable if work needs to be done and you want him to do it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm mostly talking about inspections, my father in law as every tool known to man and a full lift so I have that end covered.
default_wink.png

brycetron

No biggie. Sometimes if the fail me for something real easy and are slow I will give them the work to keep that relationship. But yeah. I usually to all my own stuff as well. I've been taking both my vehicles to Doug's for 3 years now. Only failed me once (rusted muffler)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Industry

I never go to VIP. They tried to fk me sideways and then lied to my face. Ask me about it at a meet sometime. It's mind blowing. Crossroads auto is about as fair as it gets.

Pottle

I got a sticker.

It was funny hearing the tech drive my car in the lot and rev it once he got in the garage. Actually, SHE , not he.

Latest posts

Back