Looking to buy 04-07 WRX black or white.

roadtrip1098

Looking for a pretty specific vehicle, if anyone out here sees one please give me a heads up. It's for my wife. 

2004-2007 WRX

Black or White

Sedan only - exception is the 06-07 model.

As stock as possible

Mileage is just a number

Dings and dents are okay

Needs to be in the less than $11,000 category to catch her eye. 

PM if you find one 

smelt240

We have one,pretty much in your price range. Only mods ever are an SPT intake,and a Borla catback. Can be put back to stock in an hour.I lied,it has drilled and slotted rotors,and hawk pads also. 06 WRX wagon. 5 spd . Java black pearl. Zero rust,few small dings here and there. 125,000 miles. My wife has owned it for a few years now,never beat. No issues,other than she is kind of leaning towards a Legacy sedan....stock wheels,new tires,has the 4 pot brakes,interior is 97% flawless,minor wear on the DS seat,but not ripped through.Let me know if interested,we are not far from Augusta,I work there M-F 7-330 if you want to see it,I can take it to work with a days notice.

roadtrip1098

That would be awesome. I get out at 330 as well. Let me know which day is good for you, I'd love to take a look. BTW if you're looking for a NICE legacy GT, RJB in Turner has a Legacy GT Sepc B (That's the Legacy version of an STi) and I think it's in the $14k region. Tried to talk my wife into it, but she wants a WRX.

roadtrip1098

She's learning. Got her so she's fairly comfortable yanking off an intercooler and stuff like that... still pretty shaky on a 5 spd right now, but her only past experience has been on very highly modified cars. A WRX will be a good tough second car for her. I wouldn't call it a learning car, for that we go test drive dealership cars lol. FYI to anyone trying to teach someone to drive stick, the Mini Cooper S is stupid easy to drive and responds well to thrashing.

roadtrip1098

Update: Found ourselves a 2007 WRX hatch, black with 105k for $11000. With any luck we'll be driving it home sometime this week. I'll be sure to post pics once it's back here and cleaned up.  In completely unrelated discussion, does anyone know how to get the smell of hippie out of a car?

Pottle

That would be awesome. I get out at 330 as well. Let me know which day is good for you, I'd love to take a look. BTW if you're looking for a NICE legacy GT, RJB in Turner has a Legacy GT Sepc B (That's the Legacy version of an STi) and I think it's in the $14k region. Tried to talk my wife into it, but she wants a WRX.
Spec b is a legacy version of an sti?

roadtrip1098

It's got the 6 spd with the DCCD, the blue inserts on the interior, and I think is tuned for 250 HP.

Also super rare.... in 2006 there were only 500 

Latest posts

Back