Lots of random crap for sale

Taiden

Hey all,

This stuff will be for sale for one week and then it's going to the dump. Come buy my crap so I can put stupid motors into stupid cars.

1) Hella JDyaMs ej22t turboboostdoriftocharger subframe. FRONT subframe. Lets you run huge downpipezzz. Has rack/sway and destroyed motor mounts

2) bone stock ej22t heads. These things suck hard. I don't know why anyone would want them

3) ej22t restrictive as faak dood buddy guy exhaust mani with a totally blown turbo on it with a compressor the size of a euro 10 cent piece

4) coupe tails in excellent condition except has a glop of butyl rubber on it. Will clean up no problem

5) RS coil packs. Puts hair on your chest

6) 2.5 RS complete front brake conversion. has porterfield pads and rotors that need to be turned if you want them to look minty fresh

7) a single, yes a SINGLE rear wheel bearing for legacy rear discs PN: 28016AA030 brand new

8) the one, the only, the amazing Subaru seal! Rear main? I have no clue. Would make a good c**k ring for Mandingo though. PN 28015AA100

9) and finally, some bizarre "PROTECTOR" (Thank you Subaru for the descriptive title) with PN: 96054FA140

If you figure out what #9 is let me know, it's a f*ckin mystery! I'm not going to reverse lookup that part because that would destroy the mystery.

Oh yeah, and some clean OEM corners. But honestly you should just go steal them out of a junkyard instead of driving from Bangor to Portland to buy them off me.

No pictures because I'm lazy and last time pictures didn't sell anything. But here's a picture of an RS coil just so you can't say I didn't post pictures

get me at [email protected] for quickest reply

DSCN0530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiden

Ooh this can be like a fun game. Guess the mystery part.

Since this part is of Japanese origin I decided to don my Fukushima fancy dress.

Too soon?

photoon20110606at1734.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB_Tank

how much do you want for the "protector"/mystery part. I would prolly just have you mail it to me if possible...its a cheap part and not really worth driving a bit to pick it up.

Latest posts

Back