Lots of stuffs for my GC

sooch

Type-RA
Hey guys, got some loose ends to tie up over the next week or so...

I am looking for:

-v4 or v5/6 foglights for a USDM RS bumper. (or any foglights that will fit)

-USDM RS turn signals, preferably amber, must be nice

-NON-ABS brake (hard) lines and NON-ABS master cylinder

-wingless 93-01 trunk

-rs sedan door cards (only really need driver side, but open to buying more)

-flat fuel door/kit

-antenna (if mike doesn't have one)

turbowgn

Hey guys, got some loose ends to tie up over the next week or so...

I am looking for:

-v4 or v5/6 foglights for a USDM RS bumper. (or any foglights that will fit)

-USDM RS turn signals, preferably amber, must be nice

-NON-ABS brake (hard) lines and NON-ABS master cylinder

-wingless 93-01 trunk

-rs sedan door cards (only really need driver side, but open to buying more)

-flat fuel door/kit

-antenna (if mike doesn't have one)
Wingless trunk? Do you have a trunk with a wing to trade? lol 

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Sooch I bet you could call either around to either Lashins in Oxford, or Cumberland Salvage in Cumberland. They probably have some of those bits that you specified. Congrats on the car up and running dude!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
For brake hard lines, just get a roll of copper brake line and make your own. Just redid a bunch in my car and it was a breeze.

sooch

Type-RA
Sooch I bet you could call either around to either Lashins in Oxford, or Cumberland Salvage in Cumberland. They probably have some of those bits that you specified. Congrats on the car up and running dude!
all thanks and congratz to mike, none to me. It hasn't been easy or a fun time. Im going there monday and on to get it road ready, pretty psyched

sooch

Type-RA
Ah okay cool, I'll PM you my cell number and we can meet up and you can look at mine.
Text me in the AM, 207-838-7837. 

we have an antenna neil so dont worry about that.
cool cool

For brake hard lines, just get a roll of copper brake line and make your own. Just redid a bunch in my car and it was a breeze.
The amount of work that was put (mostly by mike) into this car has been a bit nuts... After the car is up and running the lines can be replicated. Just a little burnt out right now from work (real job)

Spiller1327

I've got sedan leather rs door cards. Make me an offer. They're is decent condition but not spectacular. I could send u some pics if your interested. I've got all the black rs interior plastic also.

sooch

Type-RA
send me some pics of the door cards if you dont mind. I should be all set on any other black interior pieces, but i will let you know. 

my number is 2078387837

Latest posts

Back