low

dakota

I wanna go low as possible, so I was thinking about going from 17" wheels to 16" to get just a little more of a drop, plus im gonna do a stretch to help prevent a little rubbing, do you guys think dropping down a wheel size would be worth it?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Lowering the car a little helps improve handling. Lowering a lot cuts down on wheel travel and screws up suspension geometry = probs w/bent wheels, wear n tear on wheel bearings, tie rods, axles etc = bad deal. Guess its ok if u dont mind making car ride like a skateboard...

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I think you have to be 17 min with the right offset. If you wanted max lows I'd say bag it.

dakota

I think you have to be 17 min with the right offset. If you wanted max lows I'd say bag it.
i would but a kit from bagriders is 2800$ I'm fine with 17" i just figured I could go lower with coils on 16''

16's wont look good lowered, they'll be way too sunk.  Look through this thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2360317&page=78
pretty dope fitments, I'm assuming I'm gonna need to do some major fender rolling aha

Latest posts

Back