M/S February 2012 meet

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I like that plan too!! it depends if they can get the block disassembled and reassembled with new pistons(if that's the case) and I can pick it up that day.100 miles is a ways for a meet.....unfortunately :-(

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
We'll be there with the wagon....no sticker on my car,and my inability to drink less than 8 or 10 Sammies means I cant drive...
My car hasn't had a sticker on it for about a year now... and it .. draws attention to itself. hah.

I might be there +1. Or I might be spending the night wrenching on my POS in the garage. We'll see.

K

Kati

I believe Bratman and I are opting out. I've been on bedrest in the hospital since Thursday, and they won't let me leave til I deliver these babies in the next 2 weeks. Unless they allow me outside for a quick date night!! I honestly don't even know what the lobby to the maternity ward looks like here, I just know the confines of my room. Have fun everyone!

smelt240

My car hasn't had a sticker on it for about a year now... and it .. draws attention to itself. hah.

I might be there +1. Or I might be spending the night wrenching on my POS in the garage. We'll see.
Mine draws plenty of "attention",and has been unstickered since I bought it 14 months ago. Problem is my CDL isn't very forgiving,when I get pulled over for a loud exhaust,then no sticker,THEN they smell beer on my breath.It comes down to: Lose license=Lose job=Lose house and 40 acres that I mortgaged with it....theres not a lot hiring at the same rate as I make after 12 years there...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Having a CDL has gotten me out of some stuff before... the cop was all annoyed ready to write a ticket. And then said "you have a CDL, you should know better. Go away and don't do it again"

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Doesn't look like there is anyone on the list who would want to listen to my stories, so I may just stay home.. heh

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I need to get my butt up to a northern meet. Because I miss the stories.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Are you sticking around Justin? Saw your car at Evergreen, can't get over how insane the curve of that exhaust is...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Nah, I'm not even down there, haven't gotten a call saying its done, so I won't be down tonight

Matt

I'll be heading up around 5ish. There are no reservations due to the small crowd. Once everyone arrives well just get seated normally. Shouldn't be an issue

SoMeWRX

that's how it usually works! Look for the subie line up haha. I wont make this one guys but have fun.

Latest posts

Back