Maddad axleback, wagon rails, 720cc inj, cheap snows

Trevor723

Trying to clean up some spare stuff I have laying around..

1. Maddad whisper single tip axleback, 2.5" piping. Purchased used, unsure of actual mileage. Very mellow exhaust with improved flow over stock. Sold to SUBARUDE

2. Stock roof rails assembly for 02-07 Impreza wagons. No clips included. One sticker is partially torn off and a few very minor scratches. Asking $85

3. 720cc topfeed injectors. These are modded n/a Forester injectors hence the color and reduced flow compared to modded WRX injectors. These are fresh cleaned from Deatschworks with all new o-rings and flow sheets. Actual flows are: 725, 725, 722, 722. SOLD

4. Blizzak ws50 snows. 225/45r17. 2 have 6/32 and 2 have 8/32 remaining. Will definitely be good for at least one more season. I'd keep them but have swapped to 16s for winter. SOLD

Pics in order:

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Oh SOB! Ive been waiting for a maddad to come up for sale, but then I bought a new one for more then 2X that
default_wink.png
. Oh well, I think Blue Bugeye was lookin for a maddad.

Oh and then snow tires, is the difference in tread depth goin to mess up my car? The difference doesn't look like that much. Id love to get some 17in snow tires so I dont have to put my stockers back on.

edit: Could I get a side picture of the tire?

Trevor723

Well they came off my car without any issues so.. I'd say no.
default_wink.png
I suggest running the deeper tread on the fronts and they'd be working their way closer to even as the season goes on (assuming no alignment issues).

Trevor723

Gabe I'm dropping my car off at M+A tomorrow afternoon. I'll bring that with me. (along with tons of other goodies that aren't for sale
default_additional_popcorn.gif
)

GClark

Just the tire in general
default_wink.png

Oh and I dont know if you can fit those tires in your car when you go to M & A tomorrow(I live 5 min away from them), but if you can, Ill buy them from you there, if not, I can wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevor723

Just the tire in general
default_wink.png

Oh and I dont know if you can fit those tires in your car when you go to M & A tomorrow(I live 5 min away from them), but if you can, Ill buy them from you there, if not, I can wait.
Sorry I won't be able to fit today, but when I come back to pick up the car I should be able to bring them.

Latest posts

Back