Maine Central Power Sucks My Ass.

mikebike357

F them and the bill they sent me. $101 for 500 gigawats. Bastards. Can't wait to get my Northern Utilities natural gas bill for the 3 days I ran the heat.

Criminal I tell ya!

mikebike357

Oh... and just wait... i'll have more to bitch about after I roll to the City Finance office to pay my friggin' excise tax on the Forester and WRX so I can "register" my vehicle in this state of perpetual taxation.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Oh... and just wait... i'll have more to bitch about after I roll to the City Finance office to pay my friggin' excise tax on the Forester and WRX so I can "register" my vehicle in this state of perpetual taxation.
get used to it. did you move here willingly or for a job?

mikebike357

I moved here for a job... probably a mistake. >
default_tongue.png

C

chris

Its because you dummys keep voting for those tax hikin democrats

Gas now has 2 taxes per gallon

cigarettes now have 3 taxes per pack

And sales tax? What the fudge is that? Charging me to spend my money? Isn't that called income tax? Income tax????? They're charging me to work and make money?!!!??! I feel like pukin now.

oh I could go on and on...
default_tongue.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
i'm interested to see how things work in NH tax wise and cost of living wise.

Mr Mike

its all the same.... no sales tax but they make up for it in other places
default_tongue.png
.... this is the united states after all... no breaks... the country where the rich get richer and the poor stay the same

WashmyScooby

F them and the bill they sent me. $101 for 500 gigawats. Bastards. Can't wait to get my Northern Utilities natural gas bill for the 3 days I ran the heat.

Criminal I tell ya!

I'm with ya..they can kiss my ass as well..

mikebike357

Well I got my Northern Utilities natural gas bill... ha! Last month, natural gas was 87 cents per unit... this month it's $1.33! HA! No price gouging? liars.

Latest posts

Back