Maine Indoor karting...

Dr3amer86

Hey! I'm going indoor karting tonight and was curious if anyone else wanted to go...pm me if you want to know details.
default_smile.png

02 WRX Chris

Dude, save your money and go saterday nights for the 10 dollar races. I wont be going this week but ill be going next saterday with about 6 people.

Matt

I still think we should have a ms meet there......I know a guy who works there, im sure he could get us a discounted rate if enough showed. who wouldnt want to be crowned the mainely subarus karting champ!!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
There was a meet planned there by Kati back last year. It was discounted down to 11 bucks per person for the night. No one showed after the reservation was made so she was told that MS could no longer have a meet there.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
^^ WHA?! That really sucks
default_frown.gif
How about just way we're STM and they'd never know
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Who wouldnt want to be crowned the mainely subarus karting champ!!!
They'd have to change their screen name to Mario

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

Well I know almost everyone who works there and I know that there is a whole new crew who is working there now. Different from when we might have set this meet up so I think if we really wanted to give it a go again, we could try.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nate, did you get permission from your mom?? If you're under 18, you need permission

Matt

Wow.... They have a great pink helmet for Nate, so we can keep an eye on him when he gets pit maneuverd into a wall if tires.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I think this sounds like a great idea. Me and Shorty went for my 16th birthday and got memberships. It was soooo much fun
default_smile.png
I haven't gone since tho and I really want to soon.

02 WRX Chris

Just an FYI, ive run a 20.xxx on this track design. So I would be a contender to be #1! The best days to do them are like a thursday night or saterday. Even though Saterday Night they have 10 dollar races.

Matt

You'll be in the back them. I think we could do one race for qualifying position, next race eliminates xxx amount if people until it gets down to the final two or three.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Just an FYI, ive run a 20.xxx on this track design. So I would be a contender to be #1!
I wouldn't say that if I were you... Its not 100% that you would win so if we went and you lost it would make you look like an a$$ haha.
default_smile.png
just sayin

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Just an FYI, ive run a 20.xxx on this track design. So I would be a contender to be #1! The best days to do them are like a thursday night or saterday. Even though Saterday Night they have 10 dollar races.
just an fyi, I wont hesitate to put u in the wall ktnxbai

Matt

make this happen.....ill make a video of the said "pit" and if you can get them to drift id be impressed

Latest posts

Back