Maine indoor karting??

Matt

Just gauging interest in a mid week or weekend meet at Maine indoor karting. I would imagine with enough people we could get a little discount. This prob won't be a cheap meet. A few races to determine a champion plus food!!! Let me know and I'll see about setting it up.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
That sounds like fun. I would be game if the dates work. If not, I have a meet to plan in the future.

Matt

I emailed them to inquire about the group rates and whatnot. As soon as I know I'll let you all know the tentative cost.

Jamey

Get ready for smack down
default_biggrin.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Depending on price, I'd join in. My work schedule is a little erratic right now, but I can usually have any given day off a week or two in advance.

I would be in depending on cost and date/time. Between work and school I am a little busy, but I have always wanted to do this and never had the chance.

02 WRX Chris

I emailed them to inquire about the group rates and whatnot. As soon as I know I'll let you all know the tentative cost.
Matt, I know the guy who does the group things and I talk to him a lot. I can get in touch with him to see if he could get us a discount. Throwing in that I used to work there, I may have a little bit more pull than a regular customer.

Maxxguy25RS

lol i am still here. this is good. whenever this happens, i deff need to be there. ive missed too much car related stuff this summer.

Matt

Alright well I made the call after no email response. They've got a few packages to consider....

$22/race.... As many events as you want. Food not included

Party package:

$60/person

food/drinks/snack

2 races

Trophy

Video

$75/person

Food/drink/snack

3 races

Trophy

Video

50 lap endurance:

12 racers

2 races any length equalling 50 laps

No food-trophy-video

$505 total

Grand Prix:

3 races

12-14 max

$620

No food or drink

No trophy

My thought is either the 2 race or

3 race.

02 WRX Chris

Matt! I just got off the phone with her. These are about the same things as she told me. I didn't break them down into per person totals so Ill trust Matt on his calculations. They did say that we could do $20 a piece per race because I have worked there before. On the other stuff I couldn't get a discount cause its a set price
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back