BC-BF-*BJ*
Posting here because I can't grow one.

sure you can grow one! just don't shave... Go from this
default_mellow.png
To this!
bearedSmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Mine comes in all trashy like joe dirt. And I'm supposed to be able to wear a respirator for work.... damn respirators

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I worked with a guy who took his respirator home, then shaved just a tiny patch of beard so the respirator could seal to his face... He passed the OSHA bullshit like that too. Which is pretty amazing.

scubiecraig

I have one... been growing it since last December... but alas, I keep it trimmed. I have short hair, and when the beard grows out a bit too much it just looks wrong... unless you are Kimbo Slice!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's awesome Ryan. Mine will never be that long!! Don't get too close to the alternator belt on your Legacy!!

HR radness

His royal radness
Ryan is hardcore all the way...wish I could grow mine back but alas they think an 02 mask is important

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I can grow a decent beard, but im stuck with the 8th grade bully mustache... Lame
default_tongue.png

Im goin for an opie (from s.o.a) mixed with kerry king mixed with zz top style beardage. Gonna take commitment!

inski

I can grow a decent beard, but im stuck with the 8th grade bully mustache... Lame
default_tongue.png

Im goin for an opie (from s.o.a) mixed with kerry king mixed with zz top style beardage. Gonna take commitment!
that's better than my son does.  He goes all winter without shaving.  Comes home lookin like Abe Lincoln with Duck Dynasty flare.  No mustache, crazy beard.  Nothing grows under his nose.

My brother grew a beard last winter.  Looked like Papa Smurf.  Wondering if he'll do it again this year.

Latest posts

Back