Maybe

RYAN

BPERRY

JWL

Cat_balloon_delayed_reaction.gif

This post has been promoted to an article

Last edited by a moderator:

seph

I'm trying to convince the wife to go...she has the night off for a change...

Edit:

We'll be there. Probably bringing the Outback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Wont be able to make it my dads making me stay home for my birthday dinner and cake. Sorry guys.
Aww, boo. Tell the short guy to bring the cake to BWW and we'll all sing you Happy Birthday!
default_tongue.png

On a side note, a friend of mine will be at BWW tomorrow night. This was her FB post:

What are you doing for dinner Wednesday night? Don't know yet? Well you should come on down to Buffalo Wild Wings in Auburn between 5pm and 8pm to support the Dempsey Challenge! BWW has signed on to donate 10% of all pre-taxed, non-alcoholic purchases to the Androscoggin Bank team... we hope to see you there for some good food and to help raise money for a great cause!

She said she'd bring enough vouchers for everyone, if you decide you want BWW to donate on your behalf! Why not, right?

I'm trying to convince the wife to go...she has the night off for a change...

Edit:

We'll be there. Probably bringing the Outback.
It's been a while! I can't wait to see you again, Joe!

PS SOMEONE SHOULD UPDATE THE ATTENDANCE LIST
default_wink.png

seph

Aww, boo. Tell the short guy to bring the cake to BWW and we'll all sing you Happy Birthday!
default_tongue.png

On a side note, a friend of mine will be at BWW tomorrow night. This was her FB post:

What are you doing for dinner Wednesday night? Don't know yet? Well you should come on down to Buffalo Wild Wings in Auburn between 5pm and 8pm to support the Dempsey Challenge! BWW has signed on to donate 10% of all pre-taxed, non-alcoholic purchases to the Androscoggin Bank team... we hope to see you there for some good food and to help raise money for a great cause!

She said she'd bring enough vouchers for everyone, if you decide you want BWW to donate on your behalf! Why not, right?

default_wink.png
sounds like it will be busy....should be a good time...

See ya there T

Carter

Administrator
default_tongue.png

default_wink.png
We would but its never accurate.

Latest posts

Back