Maine's New Exhaust Law? Effective July 12, 2010?

fattie

fat kid
Has anybody succesfully fought one of these tickets ? i got one in my focus the other day and now that i look into it. it seems the exception is under 95 decibels and must be tested by a certified sae tester , yet it seems there are none in the state ?

Has anybody succesfully fought one of these tickets ? i got one in my focus the other day and now that i look into it. it seems the exception is under 95 decibels and must be tested by a certified sae tester , yet it seems there are none in the state ?
Motorvation Auto Diagnostic (207) 510-7004 162 Pleasant Hill Rd, Scarborough, ME

Quoted me $30 worst case because both pipes would be tested. A lot better than the $70 that Neil Motors wanted to charge.

Id still like to find some other places in case it "needs help", lol...

fattie

fat kid
the focus has been de-loudified , meaning the stock manifold/cat is back on. going down to Scarborough to be tested. hopefully its under 95db so i can stick it to this a-hole trooper.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
What were you doing when you got pulled over? were you cruising or looking for attention? I say if you were looking for attention you probably deserved it. And there are police officers that frequent our family oriented site.

Impreza05

default_additional_mod.gif
default_smile.png

Matt

I was cruising on 95 and the state trooper pulled me over.... Said he could hear me coming. Haha

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Glade I switched out the old magnaflow jet exost for my 2.5RS stock exost.

Damn magnaflow shook the entire car lol

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
That I do Ibratman, it is just the muffuler but wow it sounds crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

fattie

fat kid
92.7 decibels. hopefully they drop it. i coasted by him , maybe he heard me ? Or maybe he was just bored and pulled me over because my car looks like a pos.

And i dont hate cops , i dislike the ones with big ego's. infact i get along with and occasionaly talk to a few of the local cops around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back