Matts 06 wrx

Matt

Bought some new seats for the car. 2012 wrx seats in black. I figure the exterior is transformed enough that it's time to mess with the interior.

2u8epenu.jpg

re9unedy.jpg

Came out of Jamey's car and I'll need to swap seat frames. Should be a fun task.

i-wagon

Wow, I haven't been in this thread in a long time, sorry to hear about your car man, but that red looks awesome

Visonik

It looks so good! Now that I'm thinking of it, the plastidip was probably a good idea, especially if that guy hasn't been caught... Also, you can change the color whenever!

Matt

Dipyourcar.com 400 bucks shipped for the prokit plus a gallon of black. I need to get some red in a rattle can for touch ups

Visonik

You got all the dip and the sprayer and stuff for 400?!

I paid 300 just for my paint... 400 for all the bondo and stuff I needed...

Matt

Snagged seats from Jamey. These things are so much more comfortable and they sit at least a few inches lower. Airbag lights on so I'll have to make a few connectors to get rid of the light.

uquqemud.jpg

Dip is doing ok. For my first try it's alright but I'm kinda anal so I'll prob buy more and try it again. Just the little things that bug me.

I'm thinking of deleting the tgv and getting a real pro tune. Should be good for 300whp I'd hope.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Haven't looked in your thread in awhile-sorry about your paint man, that blows. The dip came out awesome though, definitely looks different, and, like you said, it's easier to fix if jealous idiots mess with it again.

Latest posts

Back