Matts 06 wrx

sooch

Type-RA
what are you doing with the stock exhaust? might want downpipe, I think I have an exhaust leak

Matt

The cat back is getting ditched. Had a few leaks at the hangers I've got the down pipe but I was considering selling it the scrapper for the cats. You'd have to pay what he would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Sent this picture to wrx_sti_nations page on Instagram. They ended up posting it on there page which is pretty cool.

pe6a9a7e.jpg

Matt

Boost gauge and aem uego got ordered. Boost showed up today. I bought a single din three pod cluster to go below my radio. Trying to keep the look as clean as I can inside. Still unsure of what the third should be. Opinions??

vesety2a.jpg

Matt

Soooo a nice jump from stock to 280 hp. Obviously crank hp but still. Huge improvement. Set up launch control and flat foot shifting. New turbo will go on soon and a stg 3 map will be down loaded.

I do have a very lean condition when rolling into boost occasionally. Goes full lean and then shoots to rich. Thoughts?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
delay from open loop to close loop fueling...use the ap street tuner to minimize that delay

Matt

Swapped on a vf30 turbo and walbro 255. Still has that lean stumble. Got Cobb ap race so I'll play around with the map a bit.

Access port claims 311 whp. Stage 3 map was suppose to do 358 chp so I'd say that's pretty close to what it should be.

yqazu5e8.jpg

yqepa5ub.jpg

utu8u9e4.jpg

2eru6a8y.jpg

behyjy4y.jpg

Matt

Well it was nice today so I did some things I had been looking to do. My hood was pretty badly stone chipped and I didn't feel like painting it so I dipped it instead. Came out pretty good for my first dip ever. I'll prob do the roof and trunk at some point. Kinda enjoying the two tone.

yvepyqez.jpg

5evary6y.jpg

uqupu4y3.jpg

And I wanted to black out my headlights as well so in between coats of dip I took apart the lights and painted the insides. Not sure how I feel about the high beam reflector yet as I painted that a stained glass yellow. All reversible I suppose.

patahy8y.jpg

hujypete.jpg

veje7era.jpg

ubehy8ej.jpg

I still need to buff the lens on the lights and polish them. I'll do that tomorrow at some point. This is a pretty easy mod, give it a shot.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
looks amazing

I like the stained yellow look too. I really have to do this to my headlights, just nervous about actually doing it haha even tho everyone says its pretty simple

Latest posts

Back