Matts 06 wrx

Matt

Gave myself a birthday present today. Picked up some ISC coilovers for a good price. Installed them this afternoon.

y8ube9ez.jpg

ta9y9ygy.jpg

I'll take better pictures tomorrow but the car is 3 inches lower than what it was.

brycetron

Looking great lowered. I like the stained glass yellow high beams. That's what I am planning to do to mine soon. Probably gonna pay overland a visit and let him do them for me. I've done quite a few before but am a little stressed about painting HID headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamey

Looks good your about my hight now .I want to go lower bit roads so shitty here and my front bumper takes enough beating

Matt

Not really sure as of yet. Maybe save them for winter mode so the coilovers dont have to get salty or just park the car for the winter and drive my truck. I really don't know.

Visonik

Personally, I like how it looks now. I think the black roof would be a bit too much. I say pick up some glossifier and hit the hood and trunk with that.

Matt

I need to see someone's car with that stuff first. I'd hate to do it and then hate it and have to do this all over again.

Visonik

be careful with the glossifier, it makes it harder to peel off. It's still doable though
regular paint clear coat makes it harder. if you get the plastidip glossifier it still works the same way. They have it at lowes.

I need to see someone's car with that stuff first. I'd hate to do it and then hate it and have to do this all over again.
I think I'm going to do my trunk black and use the glossifier, so once I get that done, you can judge mine haha. I'm just not sure how soon I'll get to do it.

Jamey

I wouldn't use the gloss it just gives it a Lil bit more sheen and it makes it hard to remove the dip

Visonik

I wouldn't use the gloss it just gives it a Lil bit more sheen and it makes it hard to remove the dip
Regular clear makes it harder. Not the specialized dip clear coat.

Plastidip clear:

I've done my research on this stuff since I might be putting some on a paint job that only has 1700 miles on it.

Visonik

Matt, how many cans of dip did it take for you to get your trunk done? Just curious so I don't buy more or less than I need.

Latest posts

Back