Matts 06 wrx

Visonik

Hey, the thicker it goes on, the easier it comes off! 3 would give a good thick coverage on an area that big. I used 3 for my rims and it was super thin. I should have used 4 or 5.

Matt

I also used the 3m adaptor. Doesn't press down on the button as much so the spray is a lot finer. No clumping

Matt

It's just a clip on thing... Easier on your finger.

ymy2u4yh.jpg

Similar to this

Matt

Decided to get an intake. Picked up a Cobb sf. Install was easy and the best part is being able to actually hear the bov now. Prob didn't do much for performance but it looks awfully nice. Ha

4epygu5y.jpg

Matt

Anyone have experience with the gr part throttle stutter ??? I did the fuel line mod to no avail

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i have it on mine too .. heard it could be cured with more grounding and the fuel line mod but i haven't really had time to mess with my car lately.also heard the rails being small and the injectors drawing a lot of fuel could cause cavitation that could cause the stutter .doubt ill get to it this weekend supposed to have 3 cars coming in might get to it next week though lol   

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I'll look him up. I had read you can download access race tuner and adjust a few things and it pretty much cures it. I really hate how it goes full lean under part throttle and then bam rich!!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I really like how the lights came out, but I'm not a fan of the two tone plasti-dip. I guess you had to break up that silver somehow though.

Jamey

Just don't go to that guy up north :/ I found a great body guy in Standish matt if u ever need anyone let me know he has a legit paint both

Matt

Nothing special to update. Headlight was super dim so I pulled the cover and found this. Melted connector. Cut off the old one and soldered on a new connector from napa.

e6y7agav.jpg

gy2uzu9y.jpg

injulen

That's funny, found a melted headlight connector on mine just the other day too. Just pulled the wires and twisted then around the connectors for now. Got melted black plastic all over my hands haha

I've found that's a common problem, my 95 was almost that bad. No issues after I put the napa connectors on. Hope you did the other side as well.

Matt

Well of course not!! I should prob do it though. I just figured it was because the daytime running lights are on constantly

Latest posts

Back