May Meet 2014 Gritty McDuffs

Ryan99OBS

Was I the only one that remembered we were told that the garage was attached to the cop shop hahahaha. So irresponsible guys
default_tongue.png

injulen

Waiting to see the photos, I almost made it out there last night but couldn't. I'll try and make the next one for sure. I was excited to try grittys too, never been there.

Matt

Food was great and serving size was overwhelming. Sam has posted a lot of photos to the Mainely Subarus Facebook page and goose should have his up soon.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
pics look awesome wish the rolling leaving shots came out she had an awesome angle 

did have to boost a lil on the way out lol it happens... but a good meet some nice looking cars that's for sure 

injulen

I can't seem to find any photos on the Mainely Subarus Facebook, the last post on there is 21 hours ago saying "Thank you to everyone that made the effort to come out tonight. I personally had a great time and there should be some awesome photos of everyone's car coming soon." and in the Albums there aren't any new images.

Goose

Who was the passenger in the maroon bugeye wagon? He has a video of us leaving the garage and I want it.

Ryan99OBS

Who was the passenger in the maroon bugeye wagon? He has a video of us leaving the garage and I want it.
That was me. I was waiting on posting the video to see if there was gonna be any drama then I didn't have data to upload it. I'll put it on YouTube cause I don't know how else to get it on the forms

Elfie

Im not sure what Sam did but she'll need to post the photos here.
I'm sorry, I'll get them up on the forum - If you add me on Facebook 'Samantha Vento' there is a photo album of the meet on my page. I'll try to get them up on here this afternoon.

Matt

You can upload them to YouTube and then copy the link and post it here. We were just noisy, not like we were drifting the parking garage

Latest posts

Back