Medomik Valley car show

Craig

Hey guys, the Medomik Car show is coming up! The date is May 6 and i believe starts at 8. Last year we had Two other Subarus there. This year we should change that! I believe it cost 10 to enter your car and is at the medomik High school. Ill have to look at the paper again. i think it would be pretty sweet to get a huge line of Subarus instead of ricers to show up. ANYONE GAME????????

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have had a few friends that have gone to the Medomak Valley Car Show, they said it was pretty good.

Willwrb04

I put mine in a couple years ago and there were two others wrbs there as well. I'll definitely go again if theres a bunch of us.

Willwrb04

It'll be sick with all of us rollin in. Going early would be the best thing so we all can stick together when we park so we're not split up by ricers. When does it usually start for the public 10? I should know this my sister was class president at medomak a few years ago and kept me updated with that stuff ha.

Craig

Yeah i agree! i think it would be awesome to show all the redneck idiots some Subarus!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd need a bunch of spray paint before my car is near clean enough to sit with all you people with decent bodys. I would show up to look around though, and make noise when I enter and leave.

Latest posts

Back