Meerrryyyy Christmas!

Evan

DSC_6781R.jpg

patsti

NitrousFed
some of the bulbs aren't lit... did you photoshop the lights being on or just have some burn out...

The few things this picture is missing are... A santa hat and duct tape.

Evan

i'd post more but this is one of the more conservative poses and i think this is probably already borderline on the family-forum
default_wink.png

probably half the string didnt work. i probably should have tested them for more than a second before doing a shoot where they'd need to be moved around. although i didnt mind spending the whole end of the shoot 'adjusting' the loose bulb on her butt that kept making the remaining bulbs go out. i rarely if ever add effects with photoshop. 98% of my work is done in camera and then just adjust levels (brightness contrast etc) in photoshop. those lights were the only lighting in the shot.

Evan

it looked kind of see through in a lot of places, none of the important ones though.

Nate

Founding Father
Next time..... Make them way less tastefully done, then send copies to me for first approval.

We need to set you up a thread in the VIP section.

Evan

i do have many that are much less tasteful, but i do not have a VIP thread. maybe that could be one of your advertising points for VIP sales, haha.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
just check out his website boy's lots of cool stuff on there.

nice work as usual, Evan

Latest posts

Back