member from brunswick 98 RBP 98 impreza rs coupe.

presterone

Hi i've run into a few of you guys around, granite state dyno, random meets maybe even a few of you i've seen at the vermont hillclimbs in the past.

Im an unbiased car enthusiast.

i've always liked the older RS I got this one off my friend.Before i bought the car he was nice enough to let me use it for a month, do some auto-x events and i got all boned up about it such a fun car and relatively rust free low mileage great example. He said he would never sell it to me and ended up doing so a year later. I'm constantly on the hunt for an ej205 swap as its right for my budget and plans for the car, the suspension and brakes are pretty good with JDM 4 pot and 2 pots, kyb agx and eibach springs, obx front LSD and godspeed rear links.

So between this car and the galant I'm sure I'll see you guys around, seems like Maine has a good bit of nice Subaru's.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah I've seen you around a lot in Brunswick and Bath. Always driving an orange bucket truck though so you definitely haven't seen me lol. Car looks awesome. Welcome!

sooch

Type-RA
Pics of both your cars would be sweet. As an owner of a GC I am always partial to fellow GC owners. (The best decade for subaru)

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Pics of both your cars would be sweet. As an owner of a GC I am always partial to fellow GC owners. (The best decade for subaru)
I also request pics of your RS. As another owner of these cars, I feel that the first gen Impreza is the best to date.

presterone

IMG_20130812_193206.jpgIMG_20131003_175652.jpg

IMG_20130204_191848.jpg

The galant is #702/1000 it put down 322hp and 280 ft lbs last year on a dynojet with just a evo3 16g, 3 inch exhaust and a dsmap speed density setup. I have since upgraded to a 20g I just have to buy a battery and re tune it and its good to go for the summer.

I can't figure out how to post vids but if you guys want check out my YouTube channel presteronetj

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I see the vr4 in bath. I've always wondered whose it was and if 8th was anything special. Nice cah!

Latest posts

Back