misc stuff

i-wagon

Looking to move some stuff,

265-70-16 bfg radial long trails. 3 of 4 have 5/32 tread, one has 4/32. 2 have plugs in them. Were holding sour when they came off today, good ride, no funky vibrations. $100 obo. Should fit second gen frontier/xterra/some rangers

Unknown brand short ram from the ts. Need to switch the vacuum lines back over sho they can go as well, has an injen filter, carbon fiber heat shield. Pictars tomorrow maybe, $50 obo.

I have 2 sets of snow tires, one will be going to make room, not sure which set yet

i-wagon

http://imgur.com/a/Qz8wK

Ok, pictars. Intake is for map type car. More than likely could use a parts store maf adapter with it and have the same thing I had on my 07. studded snows: $75 obo

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I had an identical intake on my 07, just need a maf adapter, available at a pep boyz near you. I have better pics of the snow tires. They're 206-60-15. 2 have 8/32 with minimal cupping, 2 have 6/32 with noticable cupping. Was all set to sell but that feel through.

Also selling 4 hella 500ffs. no relays or wiring, just lamp housings, has to be all 4, $75

i-wagon

Don't think it matters to the target audience, but the bfgs are gone. Still holding on to the Hellas too

i-wagon

One last bump on the Hellas before the auburn meet, if nobody wants then they're going to a guy at work

injulen

Hellas were sold to Josh! We installed them today.

OPBl1U7l.jpg

i-wagon

Thanks, I forgot to update this. Anyone need a short ram intake for map cars? Has heat shield, could be setup for hybrid box/plumbing setup like I had on my 07

Latest posts

Back