Mobile site...

JlyonsSTI

I made the mistake of clicking the link for the full version website from my phone. Anyone know how to get it to go back to the mobile version ?

Matt

ive got tapatalk on mine....works well but i cant respond to my pms and lately it says my request is denied to login but it always does......is that a ms side fault or tapatalk issue?

Mark

Carter can you check to see if there's a tapatalk plugin update? The app I have to use on windows saysthe plugin we have is a bit out of date. NES doesn't even work

stiXXX

<br />ive got tapatalk on mine....works well but i cant respond to my pms and lately it says my request is denied to login but it always does......is that a ms side fault or tapatalk issue?<br />
<br /><br /><br />
^^ This ^^

Carter

Administrator
reinstalled 1.4.2 Hopefully the reinstall with fix things....These are the latest notes.

IPBoard 3.x - Version 1.4.2

Update note:

1. API level 3 enhancement update. It's helpful for APP developer.

2. fix potential issue when display or delete pm

Carter

Administrator
Also the other thing is to update the board itself. we are running IPB 3.1.2 and 3.1.4 is released. If you guy like I can request an upgrade.

Mark

the plugin reinstall worked for me! board express no longer gives me an error when i boot it up

Latest posts

Back