"modded impreza" on CL

Ryan99OBS

my friend is on his way to look at this car and was wondering of anyone knows anything about it. its the coupe witg lambo doors ( ya i know hahaha)

Ray

The Northernah'
I know it was wrecked before pretty bad. And for as much as that horrid thing costs he could have a nice bugeye

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan99OBS

i knew it was on CL awhile back with a smashed.front end. the kid knew nothing about cars. every question i asked his responce was "i dont know" the lambo doors are f'ed, he claims its on coilovers and its just on lowering springs, the "full exhaust" is just a fart can, needs a thermostat, he painted the terminals and wonders why it doesn't start all the time, theres no rearview mirror, he wouldnt drive it down the road, the trunk had holes in it and he claimed it didnt leak ( if i can see sunlight through it rain can get through it", he didnt know what half the switches on the dash went to...kid was a winner (and he drove a honda) my friends an idiot and still wants to even trade him for his 01 eclipse

JLW7123

2005 legacy
i knew it was on CL awhile back with a smashed.front end. the kid knew nothing about cars. every question i asked his responce was "i dont know" the lambo doors are f'ed, he claims its on coilovers and its just on lowering springs, the "full exhaust" is just a fart can, needs a thermostat, he painted the terminals and wonders why it doesn't start all the time, theres no rearview mirror, he wouldnt drive it down the road, the trunk had holes in it and he claimed it didnt leak ( if i can see sunlight through it rain can get through it", he didnt know what half the switches on the dash went to...kid was a winner (and he drove a honda) my friends an idiot and still wants to even trade him for his 01 eclipse
wow some people really know how to ruin cars. At least they did not spray paint the interior.

dakota

that car is a slap in the face to subaru owners, the kid prolly moved everything from a honda onto that

Latest posts

Back