MORE drifting in NH! :)

ReZPunK

i was doing some of that last week myself..in the RS..

ok i was on dirt and had rally tires on, but i was still sideways at 65 in the woods. good times.

strangely a lot of the drifting tecniques are very similar to some of the rally driving styles, its all weight transfer.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Was pat there with his bmw? I was going to go but I get out of work at 7 on fridays so its not really worth it.

b13-t

yeah, him and ben showed up, they didnt make too many runs though, ben drove pats car i believe..

tire bill isn't too bad,i get most of my tires from dealerships, and i have a friend who mounts them for me.. i went through 5 pairs of tires in 4 hours, taking breaks..

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Justin you sure no how to drive the Mf out of your ride
default_additional_sillylol.gif

patsti

NitrousFed
Yeah my car was not ready to drift... TOO much traction. I need to do a few things to it mess with steering angle and camber tire pressures etc as it is stock motor with 207k miles. Ben payed already and ran out of tires so he wanted to try my car. I didnt want to pay $50 to only do a run or two. Ill drive as soon as it is boosted. Trying to get it to ecb3 on the 11th but who knows

Both Ben and I haven't had much seat time in our cars this year... We had to spend a lot of time fixing it after we left it at NEAD that weekend... Tell Ryan I hope Jen's car is running lol (if you dont know the story don't worry about it).

Last edited by a moderator:

b13-t

well get to boosting that thing! and ECB3 is only for class A-B drivers, we would be considered class C since we have never driven with them.. dumb, i know.. and i didnt hear the story about any problems with ben leaving his car at ryans? didnt you guys just take the ignitor out and then put it back in? how did that mess anything up on bens car?

b13-t

thanks guys, i dont know how fast i was going, but my wheel speed was at 80 whenever i seemed to get a chance to look down mid-drift.. its third gear, PINNED! oh, we had a BMW rally car there that night too.. its was awesome! forgot to tell you guys that! haha..

b13-t

i was giving rides all night long! even my gf came for a ride along, and she didnt puke! great success..

Latest posts

Back