motegi 17's 5x112 & 5x114.3

scooby RS

hey guys, I know its not much help to you but incase any of you have an audi or V-dubb kicking around I got a set of motegi 17's, less then three K on them. just looking to get rid of, the audi doesn't run anymore and there just taking up space.

like I said 5x112 & 5x114.3, +45 offset 7.5 wide.

I paid 150 a peice, so make an offer, be reasonable please.

lets see if I can remember how to post picture.

3TcJA.png

you can call or text me at 631-0520

or email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

scooby RS

awwwwwwww,fancy!!!! Free bump 4 U!
haha thanks dude, you'll be seeing my fozzy tomorrow siting where the old RS was. hopefully. hey if you don't mind me asking why do you guys say bump? I have never understood that.. I don't think I'll get many bites on here for these rims. and the guys on the audi forums are dinks so I won't even bother posting on there haha!

spartan5

A bump is a way of "bumping" your post/ad to the head of the forum line by posting in that topic.So,everytime someone comments or says "free bump",it's a way to help keep your ad visible,and help ya sell it!Will hafta stop in and tag that Fozz this week...u work Tuesday? Free bump fer U!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I sent a message to a friend with a passat.

Also: Do these come with tires?

scooby RS

I sent a message to a friend with a passat.

Also: Do these come with tires?
I got two I'll throw in for ya, the passat isn't 4 motion is it? if it is be careful not to go outa 3/32 differance. I gotta make sure I still have them, I'll confirm tonight, I gotta drop by the house and see if there still in the garage. 225/45/zr17

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back