MS December 2010 Meet

Matt

im going to do my best....i work until 5 and my wife has some stupid class at work....considering ive never been to one im going to really try

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Can't go. I gotta work till 7
default_biggrin.png

Matt

i say we should have a meet at maine indoor karting and see how long it takes for someone to get kicked out for spinning someone out, plus they have pizza....i know someone who works there so we might get a group discount.....for the future

Meyagi

I'm a hack
i say we should have a meet at maine indoor karting and see how long it takes for someone to get kicked out for spinning someone out, plus they have pizza....i know someone who works there so we might get a group discount.....for the future
my buddy is a manager there, he could definatly accomodate us

Matt

couldn't make it as usual...trying to get a 9hr heater core done in 5hr....will try next month..

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
it's easier to make this meets when it's closer to bangor, i can't see driving 3 hours to and from to get to portland....sorry

Nate

Founding Father
Good time last night, and despite other peoples reviews, the food was good. I really enjoyed it.

Rallytech14

the only weekday im back in maine will be the 23rd of December to the 3rd of jan! damn!

i really want to make it to one of these, the only person ive meet on here is gabe and trevor.

guess ill have to wait till i graduate and move back for good, july of next year
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back