MS November Meet 2011

Ryan

7a.jpg

85 Western Avenue, South Portland.

Wednesday November 9th

Meet at 6:00PM

No Reservations allowed here so were hoping to get in with sufficient room regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I would really like to go. I will be a maybe. Long hike from Bangor.

Last time I was at a BDubs was when I was doing training in Texas.

apkarian100

Vendor
Great place! I went with a couple Subaru guys on the other forum for the 1st time last Thursday. Unfortunately I can't go, have class from 6-9pm on Wednesdays...

Too bad this meet wasn't a Thursday, you guys could have taken advantage of $0.60 boneless wings.

K

Kati

nice to see Augusta got skipped over and Portland has another go-'round.

I am not sure if we will make this one, but we will make:

DECEMBER'S AUGUSTA MEET

K

Kati

WHICH.... might I add, would be an AWESOME place to collect Toys for Tots items this year!
default_biggrin.png

jcovey2.5

Im down either way but +1 for going on Thursday instead for the $.60 boneless wings. Its deff way worth it!

K

Kati

don't forget to do the 50/50 drawing so that the club can benefit too.

I know we didn't do it at the last meet, and not sure how many others have not had the drawings.

It's not just about the member winning the money, it IS an easy way to donate to the club.

When we do our Augusta Meet in December [Red Robin...] our 50/50 will be so plentiful. Not only is it that time of year when people do feel a little more generous, but the member is also thinking about what they could bank if they won.

It's sad when we watch ticket items such as calendars get the back burner because we can't afford it.

So, if you bring the tickets, we will buy them. We will contribute to the forum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back