Mufflers what ya runnin?

i-wagon

Since my catless header instal, I'm beginning to think my exhaust is a touch too loud with factory mid pipe and dynomax ultra-flow welded on afxt axleback. Curious to see who us ruining what and how it sounds. My current thoughts are dynomax super turbo or thrush welded

I have a second axleback with no muffler, so I could build a new rig and sell the old one, our just sell the one I build. Either way I will likely sell one axleback to fit 02-07 impreza

Jamey

I think yours sounds great , I run a cat back magnaflow , just installed a resonater got rid if the raspy so happy
default_smile.png
next week header hopefully

i-wagon

I love how mine sounds, just want a bit less volume

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxxguy25RS

I have an STI cat back on mine. Stock headers though. Too quiet for me. Oh did I mention the STI cat back is stock. But, still sounds good.

I have stock everything with a thrush turbo at the end. Chances are your will be louder outside but quieter inside then mine due to being newer. I get a reasonable exhaust note all the time. Believe me when I say I know too loud as I used to ride ATV's with nearly straight pipes that deafen you with a helmet on.

cwiggin

I have the thrush welded mufflers with stock exhaust, not too loud, can check them out when I stop to get them flaps!!

Matt

Borla header. Stock cat. 2.5 mid to glass pack to flow master muffler. Stupid loud

cwiggin

Tried to send a video, size of it is too big!! Vibrant mufflers are good too

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Borla header. Stock cat. 2.5 mid to glass pack to flow master muffler. Stupid loud
yours sounds perfect to me.. i want mine to sound like yours lol, tell you what, big difference with a resonator sounds 100x better i should have put one on long time ago

scubiecraig

I think I have the same setup as you Matt (iwagon) minus the header right now.. But that is coming soon. I hope it isn't too loud!! Do you have any vids of it?

i-wagon

I don't have a video, but it does sound nice, in car is a touch loud but its not excessive outside

Latest posts

Back