my 05 legacy

cwiggin

Thanks, appreciate the advice. The guy I go to has done all the work on my car. Once hes got it apart, he'll know for sure.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I go to imports plus in Oxford, guess something in its not turning the driveshaft right I believe

I go to imports plus in Oxford, guess something in its not turning the driveshaft right I believe. There is a noise coming from the rear, gets louder while stopping/ slowing down.
is your e-brake stuck? i'm pretty sure that ebrake would cause center diff failure, not rear diff failure. or stuck rear brakes

cwiggin

Well got my awd fixed yesterday, rearend was shot. And today my pulling out of a gas station, the car died. Starter went I believe!! Crappy luck

cwiggin

Yea that was done the other day. All the lights and radio cone on, but the cars just making a clicking sound when the key is turned

cwiggin

I jumped it at the cumbys, it died again when I got home, wontbstart back up. having it towed to the garage to get fixed tomorrow.

i-wagon

$5 on junk battery

I could give you a ride to advance or wherever in the morning to test the battery as long as you don't mind me coughing and hacking

Silly double post

And if it keeps dying it may be a charging issue, I can put the multimeter on it

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Thanks man, but I actually just had her towed away to the garage.
default_frown.gif
should be fixed tomorrow

cwiggin

No kidding. Only got 9 months left to pay too. Id like to trade up but think ill set cash aside for issues or whatever

JLW7123

2005 legacy
When you tried to restart the car did the dash lights come on. I had a similar problem got a new battery and car has run great ever since.

Latest posts

Back