My Brat

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Replaced the rusty, leaky fuel pump tonight (luckily I had spares). And after getting the LOVING pump primed, it started right up and no more leak!! That explains where the gas smell has been coming from for the past couple months

fattie

fat kid
Replaced the rusty, leaky fuel pump tonight (luckily I had spares). And after getting the LOVING pump primed, it started right up and no more leak!! That explains where the gas smell has been coming from for the past couple months
Im very jealous , my old man use to have 2 brats and his friend had 3 or 4 out in the woods. wicked cool little cars. I also saw a maroon one in rockport a few weeks ago. I wish I could find a nice one for a good price.

IBratmanI

You guys have to snap pics of these other BRAT's!!! It is near impossible to find a solid one in New England, let alone on the east coast at all. Mine is still pretty solid luckily. I really need to get around to putting some time and work into it though!!

fattie

fat kid
You guys have to snap pics of these other BRAT's!!! It is near impossible to find a solid one in New England, let alone on the east coast at all. Mine is still pretty solid luckily. I really need to get around to putting some time and work into it though!!

I know I know , I didnt have my digi cam. but this one look absolutley MINT.

IBratmanI

That's awesome. I REALLY want another one, that I can swap a lot of my parts onto, but has a rust free body

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
It's hard when they sneak around....

2011-05-21%25252012.06.17.jpg

One I see around town a lot. Looks cllllleeeeaaaannnnnn. Pretty sure the owner doesn't know what they've got.

IBratmanI

That's awesome Dan! I agree with you, I don't think a lot of the people that do have them, know what they have.

IBratmanI

This thing is actually still alive, but the rust has gotten worse so it's not driven on the road anymore. But the guy that owns it, loves it!

IBratmanI

I now own this again. Unfortunately the rust is pretty bad. But lots of good parts still.

Latest posts

Back