My Brat

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nope, and nothing about the rear tire being a little low on tread. He didn't even put it on the lift. He just checked the rocker panels, and the lights. I also need a passenger side windshield wiper.

IBratmanI

If you get a chance, stop over, so you can see the new decals, and you can take some more pics for me! LOL

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If you get a chance, stop over, so you can see the new decals, and you can take some more pics for me! LOL
I'd like to be able to stop over. Replacing the rotor shouldn't take more than a few minutes, as with changing the oil in my legacy. And I actually have to stop by someone's house on rt32 about half way to waldoboro anyway. So no reason I can't stop over.

I'd probably be able to be over, I dunno, around 3 or 4.

IBratmanI

Yeah that'd be fine. See you then. If you can, make it closer to 4. Text me and lemme know!!

IBratmanI

Chris, where are the pics?!?!?!
default_smile.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Just got home from a cast party... plugging in the camera now
default_smile.png

And at this cast party I was telling about how today I was changing my oil while listening to music from the musical Into The Woods .... This is what happens when you're a theater geek and work on cars ........

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

glad it's finally getting some use. i was wondering how long you'd try to sell it before you put it back on the road

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It took until someone bought the GL and pushed him to get the brat going again
default_additional_punch.gif

Offroading is more fun when you're doing it with two awesome subarus
default_biggrin.png

IBratmanI

Yeah that was one of the problems. I had no one to go wheeling with or anyone to even work on old Subarus with. just so happens I sold my GL to Chris who lives about 10 minutes away!!!! I might still sell it for the right price, but for now, I'm gonna put it to use!!!

IBratmanI

Got a sticker!!! He didn't even look it over at all this time, I told him I fixed the lights and he threw on on it!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Got a sticker!!! He didn't even look it over at all this time, I told him I fixed the lights and he threw on on it!!!
Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

IBratmanI

Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
Thanks!!! Yeah it's a good feeling to have it all legal!! I also will be putting a better hood on soon, and Gabe has a couple nice treats he is bringing me from south of here!!

IBratmanI

Sweet!!! That, along with a couple rust free things to go on soon!! And I already got the new hood put on.

Latest posts

Back