My first car, 1996 Impreza.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
What started out as a pile o'crap ended up to be pretty awesome thanks to some elbow grease and TLC. I thank Gabe for the hood and grill
default_smile.png
It has new headlights too, and I put WRX seats in it and WRX brakes, painted gold
default_smile.png
in the fall we are going to paint it World Rally Blue.

100MEDIA95IMAG0274.jpg

The Car before we did anything

20110717145248.jpg

Daddy putting on the new brakes.

20110717145301.jpg

The Brakes
default_smile.png

20110717182825.jpg

The final product
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Northernah'
love it! those rims are so nice, I was there when your dad bought that grille at evergreen, I wanted it! haha

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Yeah I love that thing sooo much
default_smile.png
all we have to do is fix the exhaust leak and the rust but dad made patches for it so we just have to weld them on and it should be on the road
default_smile.png
Im so exsited to be able to drive my own car on the group drives and to the meets. Yes its an auto... I still have trouble taking off sometimes in a stick so I don't like to drive them much, if I have to I will but its not my favorite thing to do. I like it better on the highway where I don't have to stop as much. I just need some time to practice in Dads car a little more but between my work and his work I don't have much time anymore. But anyway, everyday I find something new to do to the car, we took out all the plastic and carpet and seats and washed them all so the inside is wicked clean, even tho its not on the road I still give it a bath sometime so it looks good in the driveway
default_smile.png
I love that little car, I cant wait for everyone to see it at the next meet
default_smile.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Oh and ReZDoG thoes wheels on the first pic are the wheels im selling.

Sorry for the mistake guys I just noticed I had the wrong pic up. I worked on that for like 30 min lastnight because I had trouble with the pic thing.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
damnit... I want those.. but I just bought some this evening!! heheh so are they for sale?

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Nice car. much better looking than my first car was.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
ReZDog I will PM you in a couple min my dad is outside checking to see if they fit my car and if they do im going to keep them for winter wheels but if not they are all yours.

I Wagon goodluck seeing it from the road its under a huge tree haha but you can try.

Jake... HA HA!

Latest posts

Back