My First Legacy

Devon

"did you get the one for a back up when you roll the other one"

ha.....that jokes not funny anymore.

ANYWAYS

'95 Legacy SW, 219k, 5sp

basically its a project. I need a car to climb up mountains and stuff. The rust is insane but my dads fixing it in return for letting him borrow it for a couple months. I bought it for $100, and it runs, and when it doesn't I can still make a profit junking it.

The Really Bad: Rust, Smells like as s. The awd might be bad since he replaced the front tires and not the back. The tread looks the same on both though so I might be safe... We'll see.

P2150112.jpg

P2150116.jpg

P2150122.jpg

P2150113.jpg

P2150120.jpg

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Dood... HOLY BUTTS ..... EEWwWwwwwww

100 bucks tho!!
default_smile.png
SWEET

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
I think you need to invest in a lifetime supply of Febreeze for the cigarette smell. Maybe there's a trade secret you can get from used car dealerships?.

Congrats on the deal though! I think this rust repair thing has the possibility to come out with some custom body panels if you want to go that way. Then again, this may be my inner ricer talking...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/4867374609_7e7b947bb6_b.jpg

GClark

Nice pick up! My car smelled like smoke when I bought too, just air it out, it will go away with time.

Nate, fender flares only work on cars that have wide wheels. Fenders and 15X5 wheels =/ cool.

Stein

Stein
Nice pick up! My car smelled like smoke when I bought too, just air it out, it will go away with time.

Nate, fender flares only work on cars that have wide wheels. Fenders and 15X5 wheels =/ cool.
I meant more along the lines of sideskirts.

Latest posts

Back