My last stint on a pit crew

ReZPunK

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

Geist

I heard about that when it happened... Apparently the foolio received the wrong thread pitch lugs, and put them on with an impact wrench and found out the hard way, or something??? I could be making this all up, but that's what I seem to remember from the first time I heard it....

Either way, mostly at their own fault... I guess he should count himself lucky that they all came off like that and didn't result in a flip over? :sad5: :tard: :tard: :tard:

Evan

I heard about that when it happened... Apparently the foolio received the wrong thread pitch lugs, and put them on with an impact wrench and found out the hard way, or something??? I could be making this all up, but that's what I seem to remember from the first time I heard it....

Either way, mostly at their own fault... I guess he should count himself lucky that they all came off like that and didn't result in a flip over? :sad5: :tard: :tard: :tard:
could be the cause, but it also sounds what some 16y/o e-thug know it all would say was the cause. i would have guessed that he swapped over to race wheels and didnt put on/torque down the lugs.

Latest posts

Back