My New 225HP Toy (NOT Another WRX!)

stiXXX

My new toy: A 16.5' 1988 Baja Sport 164 with trailer. Rebuilt '88 225HP Black Max Merc motor w/oil injection disabled.

Speedo, tach, trim, auto-bilge, racing prop, etc.

Top speed, GPS-clocked, is a decent 80MPH.

43fd1eef-7202-568c.jpg

43fd1eef-7219-1896.jpg

43fd1eef-7228-922b.jpg

And my new ink:

43fd1eef-723d-54da.jpg

XXX

Meyagi

I'm a hack
the 2 happiest days of boat owner ship are the day you buy the boat, and the day you sell the boat. That was def true with me when i had my Hydrostream Vector.... i took a bath on it when it sold, but i was thrilled it was gone.

You will have fun with it, untill you dont
default_additional_sillylol.gif

stiXXX

Mikey, you can tweak it to perfection this Spring, then I (we!) will have lake speed run fun with it, & if we don't blow it up, then Nile & I will tow a few strippers. (Charity)
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Finally, I will trade it for a GSX-R 600 or 750, then we'll go riding.

As we know, I bore easily.

XXX

Also: Local GYMKHANA GRID 2011!

stiXXX

I'm gonna run it once with the BlackMax on it, then I'm planning to trade down to a 150HP Yamaha.

The boat's really rated for a 125HP, the over-built 225HP motor in it is WAY too much for the boat, itself.

A 150 Yamaha will get the boat close to 60MPH, and that's all a 16' like that should go, imo.

Ah, winter cometh!

STI: Up.

Boat: Up.

Heating oil: Full.

(garage & house tanks)

Wood pellets: 4.6 pallets.

Shovels & Scoop: Placed Out.

Salt/Sand: Placed Out.

Sta-Bil in lawn mower: Done.

Dual LPG Tanks for 18kW generator: Full.

To Do:

Buy backup kerosene &

ATV gasoline.

Fix annoying hole in roof vent. Now.

XXX

stiXXX

I will have downriggers installed on the boat for salmon/togue fishing IF I don't sell the boat outright or trade it for a GSXR750 in the Spring.

I basically won it playing blackjack, I'm just not sure I wouldn't rather have a gixer, instead.

(Moorings are a PITA on Sebago!)

We'll see...

Latest posts

Back