My new car

Acky

I decided to sell my Wrx, mostly because it was becoming a money pit, fixing one thing then something else would break, also it was uncomfortable as hell, my back would hurt more often then not after driving it. So I picked up this on Friday.

08azz.jpg

Not that I really posted much here, but I will still be lurking, and attending events as this is by far the best car group in maine.

GClark

Congrats! The GS's are so comfy. What's the plans for this? Now we have 3 in our Lexus club, well for now.
default_wink.png

Something like this?

Acky

mostly intake and exhaust, some interior bits, tte lip, and that blacked out grill/eyelids look damn good.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
copy cat
default_smile.png

let me know if you need parts, I have a parts car. also if you need mod ideas let me know, ive wasted countless hours on the internet looking up stuff for mine

Acky

Its a 400. Mike I may need the front driverside fenderliner, also looking for an exhuast that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ive got the fender liner. just buy a couple mufflers you like and I can make you a pair of axle backs. I used 2 greddy evo2 mufflers and 2 90 deg mandrel bends for the exhaust I have. the stock Y pipe flows decent unless you have a bunch of mods, so axle backs is the best way to get a little more sound

574627_3723237282440_1321103381_3535168_1525295460_n.jpg

Acky

I'll take it, not sure what I want to run for cans yet, saw someone on Club Lexus running s2k tips on an Apexi WS2 type muffler that looked awesome.

Latest posts

Back