My new STI wing

Mr Mike

I painted it up last night and fit it to the car today. whadda ya think? not to shabby huh? ;D

The 02 factory sti scoop remains on the hood but the clear marker lights have since been replaced to the wreck early this summer. Oh, and no, that's not an exhaust tip, its the turbo back 3" open pipe from the world famous Last Ditch Racing team car.

view_photo.php

view_photo.php

Runnah

go to the site and click on the gallery.

Then login using upload/upload.

You can create an album of your own.

The copy the link of your image into the [/img] and tah dah!

Runnah

you are just copying the album links.

try right clicking and doing "open image in new window"

and copy that link

IM000843.sized.jpg

Evil Jeff

Wow, looks nice and all, but...

SILVER?!? Why do all you guys have silver? Where's the love for WRB or San Remo Red?
default_redface.gif

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Ok now I'm jealeous. With the move I haven't had the time to paint mine and get in on the RS. >
default_redface.gif
BTW, I thought about leaving it flat black, which I did prime it, but it looked like shit on the car, too ricy or something.

Evil Jeff

I like all the colors.

Nice wing Mr.Mike 8)
It's not that I disklike sliver per se, it's just that seems to be the only color anyone gets. Out of the 6 cars at the group drive, 4 were silver. Me and Queen Tony stood out like sore thumbs. :
default_redface.gif

mikebike357

Maybe if 15 total cars showed up like they were supposed to then there would've been better representation for other colors. Goes to show that true enthusiasts drive SILVER!
default_redface.gif

mikebike357

Hmmm... maybe i'll pick up some vinyl flames and slap 'em on the side of the Forester for the next group drive... how's that for added flair? I'll get some of those Yosemite Sam "BACK OFF" mud flaps too.

Latest posts

Back