P

patriotparts

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
NICE!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
The body looks dent free, even in black!

Looks like a blank canvas, have fun.

Gonna have to leave the 'Loaf sticker on there...

Impreza05

Nice! Do what I did if you want a nice sound, EBAY muffler. I paid next to nothing for mine then had a pipe made which cost more than the muffler been on almost 2 years now and is still in great shape.

By the way is that a Jim Martins dealer sticker on the back?

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Nice! Do what I did if you want a nice sound, EBAY muffler. I paid next to nothing for mine then had a pipe made which cost more than the muffler been on almost 2 years now and is still in great shape.

And it sounds sweet. Not ricey at all.

fujative06

yeah ive actually thought about those ebay mufflers but i dont really know a place around here that i could get an exhaust welded up. does anyone know if the headlights are really sapossed to point like 3 feet infront of the car at all times because the lighting sucks. i bought a couple hella 500's to put on there in a couple days. but foglights really aren't going to help my high beams any when i can only see like a telephone pole away from me at night. >
default_smile.png
it could be that im just used to driving my jeep so the height differnce is obvious. and yup it is a jim martins dealer on the back they kinda helpd us out with it cause i brought in another suby for them to work on and the whole rear subframe was rotted out.. i was stupid enough to by it with out getting a good look under it

L-town

yeah our older style imprezas really suck with lighting. I know my RS can't see its way out of a paper bag. I had a 93 buick that had better lighting. I have never tried it but the sylvania silver stars might be worth a look.

fujative06

I have tried looking for something that would adjust them and i cant find anything... that and I really wanted big ole lights on the front of her ;D

Impreza05

Put on some Hella's ,aim them out a ways, make sure you dim to oncoming traffic and it will be like daylight. I had some KC Daylighters on my Jeep with 100 watt bulbs that were like the sun!

Adam

fujative06

yeah my Hella 500's just arrived today... but the bad news is i found out my cv boots are busted open so i have to take her to farmtown tomorrow then pick up some Aluminum so i can get them all mounted up and running

Latest posts

Back