my project

fujative06

my, my93 L ugly color soon it will be black friend came up with the project name phantom gc so im gunna go with it

ass%20end%20small.jpg

driv%20side%20small.jpg

new%20ass%20end%20small.jpg

new%20front%20end%20small.jpg

sorry for the blurryness

fujative06

hopefully a jdm wrx swap by next january keyword hopefully should be able to do it as long as i dont spend all my money on skis this winter

Evil Jeff

hopefully a jdm wrx swap by next january keyword hopefully should be able to do it as long as i dont spend all my money on skis this winter
Ahhh, but if you wait until the season after to buy all your skis, then you'll have a sweet ride for the slopes when you do go. Priorities man, priorities! ;D

Seriously though, looks like a good project. You've got a good start with the bumpers and engine. Are you planning anything else for the exterior? 22B or V5/6 wing? '97-01 headlights and grille? JDM lenses? Wheels? Just curious, as the older GC8's with the full V5/6 body kit have always had a special place in my heart.
default_wink.png

Oh yeah, and make sure sick1.8t doesn't hear you call the color ugly.
default_wink.png

fujative06

when i get the money i plan on getting a new wing i like the prodrive level 1 but cant find it anywhere sebion makes a really nice carbon fiber one so i might go with that and one of there hoods deffinatly am going to have to get the newer headlights tho

fujative06

there replicas from gtp international aka importfan rear is a replica chargespeed and the front is a replica c-west

C

chris

Nice project for sure!

you should put runnah's turbo on that thing
default_frown.gif

Evil Jeff

i just got to get the money to pay for everything before i get into that
There's plenty of ways to make quick money for it. Dealing drugs, male prostitute, hitman. The list just goes on and on.
default_frown.gif

fujative06

been thinking about it and i might just go with a ej22t and take the money saved compared to a ej20t and rebuild it and then put the rest of the money into goodies

Evan

Ahhh, but if you wait until the season after to buy all your skis, then you'll have a sweet ride for the slopes when you do go. Priorities man, priorities! ;D

Seriously though, looks like a good project. You've got a good start with the bumpers and engine. Are you planning anything else for the exterior? 22B or V5/6 wing? '97-01 headlights and grille? JDM lenses? Wheels? Just curious, as the older GC8's with the full V5/6 body kit have always had a special place in my heart.
default_smile.png

Oh yeah, and make sure sick1.8t doesn't hear you call the color ugly.
default_frown.gif
HEY!

naw that color is butt ugly. it looks like aqua or somethin... luckily my car is aqua frost ;D just kidding, their both ugly and we all know it, although they are two different colors. i'm goin bmw steel grey mettalic with mine. good luck.

imprezaandcivic.jpg

looks like we'll be rockin the same kit too.

bumper4.jpg

fujative06

shit i was going to do the same bmw color but im just gunna go with black to bad we could have been pretty much twins minus 2 doors

Evan

i'm actually looking to unload my 4 door so i can get a 2 door. want to trade your stocker 2dr for my 4dr + mods (incl. turbo kit) ;D

pleeeeaasseeee??

Latest posts

Back