my projects

rallyimp

well i figured id start a thread to show whats been going on with me lately. after my wagon died i picked up gabes 4 door impreza and this is what my drive way currently looks like.

174.jpg

173.jpg

the newest car

164.jpg

Im still trying to pull out the front damage on the red one that's why there's no front body panels and the legacy is probably getting removed from the driveway tomorrow after i get the rear lsd out which will go into the 2dr

Evan

nice. any pics of the front of the green one? is the 2.2t going in there as well?

rallyimp

nice. any pics of the front of the green one? is the 2.2t going in there as well?
you asked and you shall receive

011.jpg

2.2t motor awaiting the 2.5 heads

158.jpg

162.jpg

and stinate if you want the wagon ill sell it to you real cheap

Evan

ahh the cwest kit. i used to have one like that. that's not the cwest rear though. which heads?

rallyimp

I know someone who might be interested in parts off of the Legacy turbo
well the hood and trunk Im supposed to save for Ben the guy i bought it off from but the interior is still in good shape and that's about all that will be left so if anyone want those parts there welcome to them,

rallyimp

well it runs but a bearings gone in it, and im not really sure if i want to part with it yet its been my tank for two years and it was sad enough seeing the legacy going to the scrap yard today

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
well the hood and trunk Im supposed to save for Ben the guy i bought it off from but the interior is still in good shape and that's about all that will be left so if anyone want those parts there welcome to them,
Just out of curiosity, what is Bens last name? If you want you can pm me.

Ryan

Damn I wish I had the time and money to do projects like this
default_additional_twak.gif

Good luck with it all!

rallyimp

Just out of curiosity, what is Bens last name? If you want you can pm me.
to be honest i have had the car for over a year sitting in the yard and my stepdad made sure it was gone by today so i was only able to keep the hood off from it. but i cant remmber bens last name and i have only been in contact with him once since i purchased the car on aim

Damn I wish I had the time and money to do projects like this
default_additional_twak.gif

Good luck with it all!
well i really only had the time when i was at school and since the wagons bearing went i haven't even had time to get a real job so that i can finish my project the 2door wich recived a cage, adjustable rear links, a fuel cell and rear 03 wrx brakes while i was at school. but still has a lot of work to be done before i can drive it on the road. so the wagon dying kinda put a hault on the whole job thing due to no daily driver.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

i think bens last name is kolko or something mightysubie would know he was his room mate for a little while

Latest posts

Back