My Subaru got a sign of disapproval!

theimbalance

Driving home today minding my own business, and some d-bag in the passenger side of a dakota decides to look over and give me an enthusiastic thumbs-down! I gave a "what the ****?" stare, and then caught up with him at the light. There was then a motion for me to do a burn out, for which my response was another "what the ****?" stare and an over-enthusiastic thumbs up. I'm guessing he was expressing his displeasure with my bright-red rolling things and his anger at the inability to own or operate his own vehicle. What a great day!

Tyler

I got something similar from some winner in a primer gray, slammed, VW, with the license plate dangling by what looked like a piece of yarn. I love it ... haha

Nate

Founding Father
Hahaha. When was this? Ive been seeing you around a lot lately. I think I was about 4 cars behind you on your trip back out of town.

Stein

Stein
epic

Next time just leave him sitting at the red light
default_tongue.png

(jk, bad idea)

edit: really nate?
default_additional_unamused.gif

Tyler

Hahaha. When was this? Ive been seeing you around a lot lately. I think I was about 4 cars behind you on your trip back out of town.
You talkin' to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!?

I dunno, it was a while ago ... sometime this summer. Can't wait to get my swap running so I can drive a slammed vehicle and act like a ******bag too! haha

Nate

Founding Father
Nope sorry. I was talking to David. Ive been seeing him in the mornings a lot. Either on Lisbon street, or once in Sabattus.

Nate

Founding Father
If you came up here more often, I would see you too.

I miss you buddy....... :cries a little:

Nate

Founding Father
Oh Im going to a little party locally. I have to work a 24hr shift tomorrow so I wont be out too late.

theimbalance

haha yeah dude I keep seeing you and (what I believe to be) your wife's car like every morning to and from work.

Oh yeah and the day you saw me in Sabattus, I was going to Steven's Hardware to get all new hardware for the roof rack my gf bought on here...I was angry that day, haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Wish I would have known you were only going to Stevens, I would have turned around to help/talk. I just finished working on some custom work on my Thule roof racks too. They supplied the stainless hardware for me too.

My wife has picked up some temp work at an old employer (Butlers Brothers) They called her asking if she had any time available to cover for a girl out for a surgery. Shes been working Monday through Thursday from 8ish to 1 o'clock. Most of the time its her in the LGT, but sometimes I bring her to work in my car or hers.

^^^^ Just in case you wanted to know my wifes work schedule. Hahaha.

Latest posts

Back