My wagon

Acky

Gonna whore out pictures of my wrx here hah.

4902087053_1e41918425_b.jpg

Day after I picked it up, was on the NY\MA border little more than a 8hr round trip. Quickly debadged the half the hatch, and did the cheap yellow fog mod.

5112065238_914130998f_b.jpg

5112049326_ca6cdc951d_b.jpg

Decent pictures

5365504218_19ac2a30e4_b.jpg

Replica STi scoop, will be painted when it warms up, and a crap lot of road salt from Orono to Brunswick last night ugh.

WRwagon

Hey I have a blobeye and from your car and others, I'm really starting to think mine needs a debadging on the back as well. How did you go about doing it?

Looks great by the way

jcovey2.5

Hey I have a blobeye and from your car and others, I'm really starting to think mine needs a debadging on the back as well. How did you go about doing it?

Looks great by the way
heat gun/ hair dryer and some fishing line. then use some adhesive remover to get the rest of the gunk off the hatch

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
looks like you might need to adjust the rubber bumpers under front corners of your hood. pass side is stickin up a bit, esp @ front

to push down the pass side, screw the pass side bumper down a couple turns and screw driver side bumper up one turn. see how that looks, then twiddle as needed till body gaps are even between hood and edge of front fendaRs

me <3 WRB bugeye waggies....expecially dirty ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acky

heat gun/ hair dryer and some fishing line. then use some adhesive remover to get the rest of the gunk off the hatch
This, my hatch is completely debadged now. Ive been meaning to mess around with the alignment of the hood for a while, just haven't gotten to it yet. Its much worse in person.

WRwagon

Since there are already 120k miles on the car do I risk there being some paint fade? Like the letter spots being lighter? Also, should I wait till it's warmer out or is now just fine?

Acky

Since there are already 120k miles on the car do I risk there being some paint fade? Like the letter spots being lighter? Also, should I wait till it's warmer out or is now just fine?
I did mine at 174K there isn't too much paint fade, after a few washes\waxes it isn't noticeable. Also if you use something like googone, make sure to wash and wax the area after.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The authentic ones are not painted, but many people do paint them. I think either way it will look great!

Latest posts

Back